The options for our windows and are almost endless whether it be traditional, modern, coloured, mock timber, triple glazed, aluminium or uPVC we cover it all and are confident that we will have something that will suit both your house and budget.
There are many different products on the market today with everyone claiming that their products are the best. So why choose Elitis windows?
If you are looking to buy new windows, doors or even a conservatory you need to know that your installer is supplying you with the highest quality products. An Elitis installation comes with full satisfaction as standard leaving you confident in your investment for years to come.
What comes as standard:
• Fully certified ‘A’ rated energy saving windows.
• 15 year warranty and individually numbered window tags to prove authenticity.
• BFRC energy ratings certificate which you keep. Then if you come to sell your home, these act as proof as to the energy ratings of your windows and doors.
• Multi-point locking high security TSL locks.
• Steel reinforcement throughout the frames.
• 70mm chamfered or sculptured internally beaded profile.
The option to upgrade to the police backed ‘Secured By Design’
All of the relevant installation documents and a ten year insurance backed guarantee covering workmanship and materials.
Remember when asking an installer it is easy for them to say yes to these questions. Any genuine installer will be able to show you the relevant certificates or provide written proof.